Terms and Conditions
By receiving a service from Corefitphysio you:
1. Consent to the performance of physical assessment/treatment procedures by a Corefitphysio Clinician.
2. Agree (if relevant) to the waiver and release of liability clause detailed below relating to exercise and classes at Corefitphysio.
3. Agree to settle consultation fees on the day of your appointment/s or in advance for block bookings. You understand that refunds are not available on block bookings paid in advance.
4. Agree to give 24 hours notice for cancellations of any appointments. You understand the failure to do so will result being charged for the session missed.
Personal Data Consent
You consent to Corefitphysio holding and processing your personal data to arrange appointments, discuss your care and to discuss your account.
- You understand you are able to select how Corefitphysio deals with you whether by email, post or phone. You understand that if you decide to opt out of receiving emails you will be unable to self-manage booking cancellation online as links to do this are provided in our standard session confirmation and reminder emails.
You understand that you may elect to opt in or out of the following purposes for use of your personal data:
- Corefitphysio corresponding with other medical practitioners involved in your care to obtain and exchange information relevant to your treatment.
- Corefitphysio communicating with your Health Insurance Company if applicable.
- Corefitphysio sending you marketing emails with the reassurance and understanding that Corefitphysio do not share personal data with any 3rd parties.
You can find out more about how we use your data from our Privacy Notice which is displayed in our clinics. You can withdraw or change consent at any time by contacting us. Please note that all processing of your personal data will cease once you have withdrawn consent, other than where this is required by law, but this will not affect any personal data that has already been processed prior to this point. By law, medical records will be kept for 8 years for adults and until the age of 25years for children.
WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
Any participating person (hereinafter called the ‘PARTICIPANT’) partcipating in a pilates session participating program or group class (hereinafter collectively called ‘TRAINING’) conducted by, or on behalf of, Corefitphysio Limited, its director, employees or independent consultants, (hereinafter collectively ‘PROVIDER’), will participate in said TRAINING, including, but not limited to, engaging in physical activity and exercise associated with the TRAINING, and utilizing equipment, instruction, services, facilities, and premises that are part of the TRAINING, entirely and expressly at the PARTICIPANT’S own risk. Further, in express consideration for being permitted to participate in said TRAINING, the PARTICIPANT, on behalf of herself or himself, and all successors, heirs and assigns, agrees to completely and forever release and hold harmless the PROVIDER from any and all liability for injury, death, damages, any loss to the PARTICIPANT and/or the personal property of the PARTICIPANT, as well as any claim, demand, lawsuit, injury, and damage of whatever type or nature even if caused by acts or omissions, including but not limited to negligence, of the PROVIDER. This is not intended to release the PROVIDER from any liability resulting from gross negligence or their intentional conduct.
Connect with us
Or contact us:
07428 480 827
01306 898 627