Our safety measures during the COVID-19 pandemic
At present Corefitphysio is open for Physiotherapy and most Private sessions. We would like you, our clients, to be assured and have confidence in what we are doing to protect you and our team. We have completed thorough risk assessments for every aspect of our clinic environment and the client journey to ensure we provide the safest environment possible. We have taken guidance from Public Health England and our governing bodies to ensure that our infection prevention measures along with PPE (personal protective equipment) complies with current guidelines and protocols and minimises any risks of transmission of COVID-19 during treatment sessions or transitions in and out of the clinic.
The guidelines set out by the government and Public Health England will change as the situation changes and we plan to respond to any changes in guidance, to ensure we comply with all the necessary social distancing and PPE protocols.
Outline of the measures Corefitphysio has taken to ensure the safety of our clients and team:
- We have significantly increased the level and frequency of cleaning in our clinic to ensure we maintain the highest levels of hygiene.
- Face to face appointments will only be offered to patients where effective treatment cannot reasonably be carried out remotely
- All patients and staff are advised not to attend our clinic if they are showing signs of COVID-19, or if they should be self-isolating under current government guidelines.
- Clients and staff will be screened before entering the clinic to ensure they do not have any COVID-19 symptoms.
- The waiting room will be closed- and patients will be asked to wait outside or in their cars until their appointment time
- The diary is organised to ensure social distancing guidelines can be maintained. The flow of patients will be controlled by our team.
- Our clinicians will be wearing all the PPE deemed appropriate currently, including surgical masks, gloves, (visors if in direct contact), and aprons.
- We will ask all our patients to wear a face coverings.
- We will be operating a significantly reduced service to minimise the number of clients and staff in the clinic at one time.
- Between each patient, we will deep clean all surfaces using a disinfectant, ventilate the room, and change the necessary PPE.
- We aim to ensure these measures will not affect your standard of care.